Thursday, 11 August 2016

[four]

So, on my bio, I did write that I love to read manga, aside of watching anime.

Not just reading, I love to collect them as well. As of now, I already have 200+ of manga collected. I might going to show them to you all soon. But for now, behold...

 ... today's loot of manga! XDDD
All the way from GempakStarz HQ ~

Wait, I didn't tell you that I can speak in Malay?
"Ya, saya boleh."

However, out of the 200+ just now, I only manage to finish reading like 3 or 4 of them. Like what I mentioned in my [two] post, I was too preoccupied with work, games and anime that I barely have time for manga.

Originally, the purpose to get these manga was to fill my time whenever there's a blackout in my area during the day. But, since the blackouts were no longer frequent this year, many of them still inside the "To be read" status.

Perhaps I'll take a day off from anime or games on a weekend to focus on finishing some manga logs. Man, procrastination really hit me hard there. X'3


0 comments:

Twitter