Tuesday, 16 August 2016

[nine]

This morning, I received a barrage of reports from my students saying that they pointed out one person as the culprit of previous unsolved cases, which includes theft of money, vandalism in class, as well as bullying. I was very skeptic of their report as the kid seems to be cheerful and innocent, but we might never know that he might be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Soon after they left, another band of students came and pointed out another different person as the culprit. As they left, two students came to me, pointing out another student...

Seriously guys, if this were Danganronpa, you would all lose and leaving the culprit alive. :P

Some of their accusations are barely based on other people's rumors, so I cannot do a proper investigation yet. Unless, if there is a solid proof that he did it, only then the verdict can be determined.

Kids do say the darnest things. Looks like I need to gear up and become James Bond. ~

0 comments:

Twitter